1 PM EST

Loading content, please wait.
BTR News w/ Scotty Reid Is swapping out one religion or set of spiritual beliefs for another set going to solve the problem of white supremacy? Given the global nature of white supremacy, the answer is no. 3 weeks ago
loader
loader
Attachment
BTR News w/ Scotty Reid What is the best thing to do when confronted with Afro-Christophobia? To reduce conflict among Black people, Mr. Neely Fuller advises to have no contact with them and then there will be no conflict.

What does Bible scripture say? 2 Timothy 2:23-24: 23 Don’t have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels. 24 And the Lord’s servant must not be...
Show more
3 weeks ago
loader
loader
Attachment
Ras Can't wait for today's show! One of my areas of longtime study as far as origins of western religions and it's history. 3 weeks ago
loader
loader
Attachment
BTR News w/ Scotty Reid What is Afro-Christophobia rooted in? Logical Fallacies are mistaken beliefs based on unsound arguments. They derive from reasoning that is logically incorrect, thus undermining an argument's validity.

Examples:

The KKK is a Christian Organization
Black people only practice Christianity because the white man forced them to do so during slavery or colonization.
3 weeks ago
loader
loader
Attachment
BTR News w/ Scotty Reid Ras I hope this will be a constructive program and has some impact on reducing conflict among Black people. 3 weeks ago
loader
loader
Attachment
Ras I agree it is EXTREMELY necessary. There are many misconceptions that need correction. I think a big part of the problem is the newly aware have a knee jerk reaction to Xtianity once they find out how it was used by the colonizer to mentally dominate their Afrikan victims. They think that is the only context of our relationship with the faith instead of us being it's originators.

Funny enough...
Show more
3 weeks ago
loader
loader
Attachment
BTR News w/ Scotty Reid Etymology Xtianity
1634,[1] from Christianity, replacing Christ with the abbreviation Xt (from Ancient Greek Χ (Kh, the letter chi), the first letter of Χριστός (Khristós, “Christ”) + t, the last letter of "Christ". Compare the more common Xmas.
3 weeks ago
loader
loader
Attachment
Ras Kher Sesheta: Black Jesus and the ancient Afrikan origins of Christianity - Face2Face Africa
face2faceafrica.com/article/kher-sesheta-black-jes…

I will be going over this one on our next program.
Loading content, please wait. 3 weeks ago
loader
loader
Attachment
BTR News w/ Scotty Reid Now I know why some white people want to remove Christ from Christianity and replace him with an X, they are culturally identifying with Europe's who took a religion from Africa and made it their own. 2 weeks ago
loader
loader
Attachment
Ras Yessir BTR News w/ Scotty Reid For clarification. I only use it to for convenience of not having to spell out the whole word on social media. But the facts are not unknown to me. 2 weeks ago
loader
loader
Attachment

© 2016 Black Talk Media Project