www.cnn.com/2019/07/09/us/mom-out-baby-dies-in-fir…

Loading content, please wait.
Ras 😢 We need parenting classes as part of a right of psssage for our people. This is ridiculously tragic and angering.🤬 6 days ago
loader
loader
Attachment
BTR News w/ Scotty Reid I don't know the racial classification of the two women as they have not been identified. They could be Latino, they could be white, the information just isn't being shared right now. It is also not known if they had a baby sister or not and if the baby sister left the children. I am just saying I need more information and also that, being negligent parents isn't limited to Black people. 6 days ago
loader
loader
Attachment
Ras You're absolutely right, Scotty. BTR News w/ Scotty Reid When I say rights of passage that specifically would relate to Black folks which was a bit presumptive in how I expressed it. I really should have said classes should be taught or something of that nature. The fact that they do not have an image of the parent is an indicator imo that they maybe non black like you stated. 6 days ago
loader
loader
Attachment
Guinean Empress I agree Scotty ,but looking at the child's name Jdream?? Maybe the identification was withheld due to pending charges. And yes there is a population of parents who could use classes in many ethnic groups. 5 days ago
loader
loader
Attachment

© 2016 Black Talk Media Project